Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Visit to Peru

Aubrey and I just got back from visiting my parents in Peru. It was fantastic and we are so grateful that my mom and dad gave us the chance to come visit them! We uploaded (some of) our pictures to Picasa Web-Albums. To view the albums click on the images below:


Peru - At Machu Piccu
Peru - Boating, Birds, and Sea Lions
Peru - Foods!
Peru - Lima and Chinca

I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as we enjoyed taking them!

3 comments:

Megan said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. Congratulations on such a fun, exotic trip!

Jasmyn said...

Hey Aubrey - thanks for adding me on goodreads, it's a great way to keep up on what great things people are reading! :) Can I also add you to my blog? Ours is marcandjasmyn.blogspot.com.
Hope you're doing really well!
Jasmyn

Rachel Durazzani said...

Wow! Looks like a great visit.