My sister Trisha and I had a bridal shower for our sister Jen. We had a great turnout, with yummy food and Jenny got some excellent gifts.

Jenny and the spread, right before the party

Trisha posing with the delicious sandwiches

The stubborn bride and her bows (she would not allow any on her head - so we got creative)
2 comments:
You girls are fabulous! Tell that Trisha to email me, would ya?
Aubrey my little Beehive!!! Kim Heaps just found my blog and I found yours on hers. You are all grown up and everyone is having babies. I still think of you as a 12 year old in Cliff's sunday school class. You are beautiful!! I loved looking at your blog to see what you have been up to. So good to find you. This is our blog. Please keep in touch. www.cliffandsabra@blogspot.com
Sabra
Post a Comment