In Cambridge
where did you get this? I saw some bags like this at a cafe in WA. Very funny. I laughed.
Haha. Stuart, maybe you can answer this, being a scientist and all. How come kids don't pop out of the womb able to walk and fend for themselves? Why is it that humans take 25 years to neurologically and physically mature? Are there any other animals in the WORLD that are crazy like this?
yes, a great laugh... but there is a lot of joy... I had to smile as I wiped butter off our game of sorry today and off of Kate and everything surrounding her!
Mark: What? You couldn't hunt and gather as a newborn? Embarrassing.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
where did you get this? I saw some bags like this at a cafe in WA. Very funny. I laughed.
Haha. Stuart, maybe you can answer this, being a scientist and all. How come kids don't pop out of the womb able to walk and fend for themselves?
Why is it that humans take 25 years to neurologically and physically mature? Are there any other animals in the WORLD that are crazy like this?
yes, a great laugh... but there is a lot of joy... I had to smile as I wiped butter off our game of sorry today and off of Kate and everything surrounding her!
Mark: What? You couldn't hunt and gather as a newborn? Embarrassing.
Post a Comment