Monday, June 8, 2009

Outings

This is a typical outfit for daily outings. Yes, I've become one of those mothers who puts bows and flowers on her child.

6 comments:

The Vieiras said...

oh, goodness. You and Kristi love those big flowers:) She is so beautiful--I love the sleeping smile. Hope you are all enjoying the warmer weather in the city! I miss this time of year there!

Bridget said...

What a cutie-pie! Does she always sleep with that big grin on her face? I love it. AND the flower is huge, but very, very cute. Can't wait to see you guys next month!!!

Megan said...

She looks so cute. Bows and flowers make baby girls that much cuter.

Britni said...

Very cute. I think at least until they have long enough hair that bows and headbands are the perfect solution to make little girls cuter :)

Amy M. said...

Love the sweet smile on her face as she is sleeping.

Emily said...

Oh she is so cute! She has such a cute smile! I Love it! She is adorable, I just can't get enough!