Clothbound classics found here
Dreamtime bath melts from Lush. Perfect for warm winter baths.
I've wanted these slippers for some time now from LL Bean
One of my favorite rings - found here
I have a fetish for spatulas (odd I know). I like to collect different colors, although it's coming in handy with Charlotte now - she loves to eat them.
I'm liking this cookbook
Apparently I like this color combo - found here
Love this sweater from Gap - it's soft and comfortable.
Love these mints from Trader Joe's
Cute headband found here
Nutella + pretzel rods = deliciousness! You'll get hooked.
This is a splurge - but I like this bedding from Pottery Barn
Probably one of my all time favorite books
Still love our everyday dinnerware from Crate & Barrel (although not sure if they still sell it)
I have similar boots from Old Navy - love the riding style.
I have this shirt in gray from Gap. Stuart calls it my pirate shirt.
I absolutely love these mixing bowls from Williams Sonoma along with these
Found here
My sister and I swear by this eyeshadow primer (found at Sephora). I'm not a big makeup person, but this will make your eyeshadow last all day without any crease.
8 comments:
I love your things, are they all things you have.. or are they christmas ideas? Love ya!
I love that ring! I tried going to your link but it didnt work--mind sharing it again?
I have a few items, but mostly these are things that I want.
The ring and earrings are from the same shop on Etsy - located at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheArdentSparrow
However, I believe the shop is temporarily closed, but will reopen again soon.
Great items. Fun to list your favorite things.
I have the Willams Sonoma stuff and love it as well!
You are so Oprah with your Favorite Things! Love It.
Matt and I totally bought those Crate and Barrel blue plates you listed on your "favorite things"! Ha! That's so funny we have such similar taste. We actually registered for them but all we ended up with was the teapot, creamer and sugar bowl. We decided to treat ourselves to them with some money people had given us and indeed they don't make them anymore. We had to order from 3 different C&Bs to complete our set. Such great taste, my dear:)
Post a Comment