She doesn't look too excited, does she? Well, that's because it was freezing here in Cambridge and Charlotte and I walked to the Post Office as well as some other shops. Since living in the city I've been trying not to drive unless it is far, snowing/raining, or I'm buying items that are bulky. To all my Cambridge friends without cars - I salute you. This is getting tricky since baby Char doesn't really like her City Mini yet.
The first picture is a landmark on Cambridge Street and we don't live too far from it. Although I've never been inside - there's something about their silly tee shirts that I want...maybe because it's a local thing.
The next picture is our little find for excellent Portuguese sweet bread. This place looks so run down and is easily passed by, but we frequently purchase sweet bread from them and marvel that they're still in business. I'm serious when I say they don't have any decor on their walls...just a tiny shop with some fresh bread. But a great local discovery.
....and that's Cambridge Street....plus a lot more.

No comments:
Post a Comment