Pillows are a nice way to update a room or add some color. I was inspired by a friend's design blog to add this yellow Dwell pillow to our bedroom, which can be found at Target. Not only do I love Target, but I love Dwell and think the yellow compliments the blue.
I also added these floral pattern pillows to our living room. The colors are a little 70s, but go well with the red and give a little "pop" to the room. These are actually napkins (found at Target of course) and my mom sewed two napkins together and used Velcro for the enclosure. My sister has also done this with placemats, which is a great idea since there are some cute designs out there.

2 comments:
AHHHHH! I am coveting that yellow pillow!!!!
You have such a great eye Aubs. Come and decorate my house next.
Post a Comment