Friday, May 21, 2010

Down by the River

Today was so beautiful we had a picnic lunch by the river and Harvard Foot Bridge with my sister Trisha.


The geese and ducks decided to descend upon us and were begging for scraps. They are bold little things. Ever since Trisha got attacked by a swan, I'm leery of birds.

That's right - Trisha's hair color and shirt match.

4 comments:

The Vieiras said...

I'm cracking up! I thought I was seeing things until I scrolled to the last picture--is the pink just for fun? Your sister is great:)

And yes, we do need to get together again. I'll come your way this next time--either to Northboro or the city. Maybe in sometime in June before we take off for NC?

Amy M. said...

Now I know that the pink hair-do wig was just the beginning.
Looks like you two had a fun time.

Cobbs Hill said...

The pink hair is real people- and probably going to stay for a while! I can't help but adore it :)

Leslie and Alan said...

Those are breath takingly adorable. We would give a lot for a 5 x 7 of one of those that we could hang on the wall.