Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fav's

Random post; but here are some of my current favorites.


TV Show:
Besides Community and 30 Rock - I've been loving Downton Abbey and sad it ended so soon.

Music:

Website:
Fabric.com - seriously, how come it took me so long to find you? Now I'm dreaming up new curtains and pillows.

Dessert:
If you can find this - definitely make the pumpkin mousse recipe on the box. So easy and so good.

Movie:
This came out a while ago, but I always love to watch it around this time of year. Not many like this movie (it's slow and artsy) but I don't care.

Book:
Food Blog:
Vegan YumYum - Author of this:
Etsy Shop:
One of my favorite Etsy shops - The Ardent Sparrow.
Shirt & Jeans (on a low budget):
Found at Old Navy.
Trader Joe's:

2 comments:

eunice said...

I. LOVE. THE NEW WORLD. SO MUCH. I can't believe someone else actually likes it! I'm like in tears that I'm not alone anymore. :)

Emily said...

i love your favorites posts! Thanks for that. I may have to try some of them out sometime....