Friday, November 4, 2011

Family Pictures

We got some family pictures taken by my friend Terese. She did a fabulous job, especially since Charlotte was all over the place and I was then hopeful of just one good picture of the three of us.

I loved our locations and nautical theme too. We were along the Charles and near both Riverside and MIT boat houses. I love the crew boats in the background...very fitting for me.




















Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

Lisa H. said...

the pictures look SO GOOD!

jackie said...

so cute. you look gorgeous aubs!

Tracy Laverty said...

Your pictures look amazing! I love your location and what you all wore. Charlotte looks adorable.

Bridget said...

These are fantastic! I especially love the 2 on top. You guys look great!

Bonnie said...

Great pictures!!

ellen said...

they. are. awesome. :)

The Mormon Monk said...

My favorite's that second to last black and white one. Hope there's a light at the end of Stuart's tunnel!

mia said...

beautiful! love these!!

Andi said...

What a beautiful family! You all look so classy and east coast. ;) I hope you're doing well!

Bianca said...

hey good lookers! love these. charlotte is the cutest!

Rachel Durazzani said...

You guys look great! Beautiful photos.

Amy M. said...

Great photo shoot. You all look fabulous and the photographer did a wonderful job.

Emily said...

You have a beautiful family... look what a cute baby you and Stuey made.