Charlotte waving.
Aubrey: "Who are you waving to?"
CAL: "My shadow."
Walk outside at night.
CAL: "Moon you're back! Hi moon! I missed you."
(Charlotte and the moon have a special relationship - she really does have conversations with the moon at times).
Aubrey getting all worked up relaying a story to her sister.
CAL: "Aubrey, calm down!"
(Charlotte only really calls me Aubrey now. Sometimes it's mama, but that's getting more rare and it doesn't bother me. I don't correct her).
Aubrey laying down.
CAL: "My back hurts too. I need to lay down."
(My little copy cat. I didn't realize my back hurt that often until she started copying me).
Walking together.
CAL: "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Aubrey: "I don't know."
CAL: "Are you thinking about turtles or dinosaurs?"
Aubrey: "Both, now that you mention it."
Aubrey: "Good night Charlotte. Have good dreams."
CAL: "I'm going to dream about you, Aubrey."
Oh my little Charlotte. We have interesting conversations at times and you always makes me smile.
3 comments:
I love Charlotte! What a cutie! She is growing up so fast and saying so many things that constantly amaze me. Love, Auntie Jenny
haha. I can totally hear Charlotte's voice talking about the moon. Cute.
Oh how I want to squeeze her! I can't wait until you come here with her. She is so so so cute
Post a Comment