Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy 3

Happy 3rd Birthday little girl!

Charlotte has been excited to turn 3 for a while now; however, tonight during bedtime she said she wanted to be 2 again once I explained that you keep going up in numbers. She didn't like that. I said a lot of people wish they were younger too.

6 comments:

The Vieiras said...

our sweet girls are getting too big! two must have been a good year for her:)

Lisa H. said...

happy birthday, charlotte!

Tracy Laverty said...

Happy Birthday Charlotte! Sorry I did mean to call! I hope she had a great day. What a cutie!

Megan said...

Happy Birthday to Charlotte. She is so cute.

Charlene said...

Charlotte looks good at any age! We love her so much and are grateful to have her in our family.
Love, Papa and Grandma

mia said...

can't believe she's 3! happy birthday charlotte! she's adorable!