So September is here in full force. The weather is still lovely, but now there's a sense of urgency to be busy busy and get things done quickly. I guess that's the contrast from summer. I love the fall in New England but definitely feel like I'm diving in head first.
2. Charlotte started a co-op preschool with some friends and loves it. You can see more pictures here. It also means that I will be teaching every so often, so we'll see how that goes, but I think it's a good introduction for her. CAL has started swimming lessons again and will start a little gymnastics class soon.
3. Last weekend was the annual Saints Festival in our neighborhood for Saints Cosmas and Damian. They have a parade, rides, a street fair, games, lots of carni food, and oh they bless our house every year. It was fun this year as Charlotte went on one of the rides and I even went on the crazy "orbiter" ride with my friend Lisa. I was screaming like a little kid and loved every second!




No comments:
Post a Comment