For Christmas we gifted ourselves a warm beach trip to Puerto Rico and went a week ago. Best gift! We escaped the cold and even the infamous Nemo snow storm of 2.5 feet of snow. We were scheduled to return earlier, but because of the storm we were stuck in Puerto Rico for another 3 days. Not a bad place to be stuck.
The trip was absolutely lovely and we got a good dose of Vitamin D. We spent most of our time at the pool/beach, but also toured around Old San Juan and historic castles and forts.
Puerto Rico....we will be returning.
3 comments:
That is a great Christmas gift. When we lived in snow I would have done almost anything to go on a tropical vacation in the winter.
We seriously want to go with you guys next year!
Great pictures! You were able to capture so much of the beauty- I especially love the architecture of the old town- I love that Caribbean look!
Post a Comment