I can't believe it but Stuart and I have been married for 3 years now (and not 1 year like my father believes). We celebrated our anniversary yesterday August 11th by going to one of our favorite restaurants in Boston called Bouchee. It's a great brasserie restaurant with the best french onion soup and creme brulee! Stuart did a wonderful job by planning out the day and having roses delivered to me at work.
5 comments:
Congratulations! You guys are so great! I am so happy for you that you made it (not that i was really worried....) it is amazing how time flies huh? congrats!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy anniversary to such a cute couple. I've always know it was three years for you and not just one! Your dad still thinks of you as six years old in pigtails! He has a hard time with change and all of you girls getting older. Time really does fly!
Love, Mom
yesssssss. happy anniversary.
i was just talking with carla about our drive to palmyra!
miss you-see you next week!!!
Happy Anniversary Aubrey and Stuart.
Post a Comment