Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer on Weekends

So, since I'm locked up in an office all week - my summer time is really on the weekends when I go to MV. August has been a busy month with all the back and forth and awful traffic - but it is worth it!

Stuart went to the island last week and then I joined him on Friday. However, Stuart then left Saturday for Woods Hole, MA for 2 weeks (oddly enough, Woods Hole is where you catch the ferry on the Cape to go to Martha's Vineyard). He's doing an intense statistics course at MBL (Marine Biology Laboratories) for 2 weeks - 9:00-9:00 every day. I'm calling it stats boot camp, but people from all over the world come this institution for this course in neuro stats. This course will greatly contribute to his research as he analyzes his data.

With that said...I'm the loner for the rest of this month - but keeping busy. Good thing I like to shop! JK - more like that money is going to gas. Here are some recent pics...I'll probably have a lot of Vineyard pictures since it's my favorite place and I look forward to it all year long.


Dinner at Menemsha beach


Night time view of the pond. Cool moon.

Dinner on the porch with the fam


My nieces Lauren and Alison

1 comment:

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh fun! I'm glad you get to spend weekends there. I am sure it makes the weeks bearable. Love your cute family. Tracy's girls are so adorable...is Alison the one with curly hair? She looks just like Trisha! Fun pictures.