We found out today through an ultrasound that the baby is doing well and that we are having a girl!!!!!! We are very excited and didn't really have any specific expectations except that it would either be a boy or a girl (surprise, surprise). Now we get to enter the fun part and battle over names. Thankfully, I'm doing better and after 19 weeks, the sickness has mostly stopped - so I can function as a 'normal' human being now.
6 comments:
Congratulations, guys. I think girls make better first children than guys. They seem to own up to the leadership role a little better. But maybe that's just my experience.
wowie, i am so excited.... i was honestly going to your blog right now to leave you a comment on your previous post about how you are not such a great pregnant blogger.... and the people that are far away from you need more news than this. i mean really.
ok i miss you. i bought your future girl socks yesterday. that was maybe going to be a surprise but...this is exciting for me too, ok?!?! love you, bye
Yea. I am so excited for you guys. Maybe for me too because I think that baby girl clothes are way cuter and I love to buy them. I am glad that you are feeling better.
I am with Bianca that not writing since Oct. is not acceptable. Thanks for your update!
She will wrap dad around her fingers fast!
Yea!
wohoo! i knew it. btw, i'll be in utah all of december, so let me know when you're here it would be great to all get together and catch up!
that is so exciting! congrats!
Post a Comment