Stuart's lobstah dinner and I had scallops wrapped in bacon (that's right Steve).
Monday, December 8, 2008
More Christmas Lights
On Saturday night Stuart and I ventured over the river to the Boston side and enjoyed: Dinner at Quincy Market, window shopping, and Christmas lights on the Commons.

Stuart's lobstah dinner and I had scallops wrapped in bacon (that's right Steve).
Quincy Market's Christmas tree - it is huge and beautifully decorated. We don't have a Christmas tree - so it's nice to see others.
Boston's Christmas tree on the Commons. I just recently learned that Boston receives it's Christmas tree each year as a gift from Nova Scotia. It's an interesting story which can be found here. I'm too lazy to tell the story myself.
Stuart's lobstah dinner and I had scallops wrapped in bacon (that's right Steve).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is your mom and dad. We love the pictures. Interesting story about the Boston Christmas Tree. Also interesting that most of the pictures are with some kind of food. You two look good together. Love you!
Post a Comment