I still need to add a few things, but for the most part everything is ready. Now we just need the baby. I wanted to do a vintage theme and most things are from Shabby Chic (Target of course).
aubs- everything looks wonderful! she is going to have the best welcome home! Just got Stuart's email so I'm waiting on some news!! love you, hope everything went perfectly
hey! prefect timing for finishing up the room! I just got a call from my mom with the good news and am so happy for you both. I'm sure that she is a gorgeous little girl, and she is very lucky to have you two for parents! Let us know when you are feeling good enough for visitors:)
4 comments:
aubs- everything looks wonderful! she is going to have the best welcome home! Just got Stuart's email so I'm waiting on some news!! love you, hope everything went perfectly
I love it Aubrey! You are such a good decorator.
hey! prefect timing for finishing up the room! I just got a call from my mom with the good news and am so happy for you both. I'm sure that she is a gorgeous little girl, and she is very lucky to have you two for parents! Let us know when you are feeling good enough for visitors:)
I love your colors and funrniture. What a lucky baby!
Post a Comment