For those of you who don't know we had to leave Charlotte for one night in the hospital. Her bilirubin levels were a bit high. They were safe for full term babies but because Charlotte was born 5 weeks early the doctors wanted to treat her. This meant that we had to go home one day before her. It was really hard to leave her in the hospital and we have so much sympathy for those of you who have had to leave your children in the hospital for even longer.
Anyway after 24 hours in a tanning bed her levels dropped well below the required level and she was free to come home!
I
7 comments:
I just can't get over how cute she is, and how many pictures you got with her eyes open. I can't seem to get any with Brooklyn's eyes open or her smiling.
Dont stop posting pictures PLEASE. I cant get enough of them. She truly was on the sweetest looking babies. Ahh I want to give her baby kisses already.
I echo Leslie Ann. The first thing I thought was NO! NEVER stop posting pictures! I hope you guys do realize that you have entered that time in your life where your blog, no matter what you write about, has got to have pics of your baby to make readers happy :) he he. Just kidding, but seriously, it's kinda true :)
Love you soooo much! You look amazing Aubrey!
Aubree- She is so beautiful- Congrats!
Why would you stop posting pictures? She's darling!
She is too cute!
Aubrey- I love these pictures with Charlotte and Maddie and mom and dad holding her. Keep putting up pictures- we will check all the time.
Post a Comment