Im so sorry:( It feels so surreal, I thought that cute little dog would live forever. Ive got a little pup of my own now and just thinking of him not being with me is so hard. But she lived a long full life and was so blessed to have you guys as a family. I loved her coming up to visit us during seminary and keeping a watchful eye on us whenever we had breakfast there. She was a sweet dog and will be missed by many. Thinking of you:)
Sorry about Madie. I still miss Sidney. When we left for New York, I knew she would not be here when we came back,but when Joanne and Ben called to say she was gone, I was sad. She was a good dog. Madie was a good dog. Maybe Sidney and Madie will make friends?
7 comments:
Sorry Aubs :( She lived the best life with you and your family.
This is so sad! I never met her, but I could tell how much she meant to you guys. I am so sorry!
aw! i love maddie! sorry to hear aubs:(
Im so sorry:( It feels so surreal, I thought that cute little dog would live forever. Ive got a little pup of my own now and just thinking of him not being with me is so hard. But she lived a long full life and was so blessed to have you guys as a family. I loved her coming up to visit us during seminary and keeping a watchful eye on us whenever we had breakfast there. She was a sweet dog and will be missed by many. Thinking of you:)
Sorry about Madie. I still miss Sidney. When we left for New York, I knew she would not be here when we came back,but when Joanne and Ben called to say she was gone, I was sad. She was a good dog. Madie was a good dog. Maybe Sidney and Madie will make friends?
Post a Comment