Monday, September 14, 2009

189 Miles

Stuart, my dad, my cousins Jared and Chad and others completed the Ragnar Relay race this past weekend. The relay was from Yale to Harvard (189 miles) and took about 30 hours...all in the rain too. Stuart ran a total of 15 miles and did a great job! He's even thinking about doing it again in May.

The survivors - my Dad, Stuart, and our friend Dean

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Wow! That's awesome! Aubrey, is your dad the stake president of the Boston stake? President Hiers spoke to us yesterday and mentioned his daughter Aubrey. If it was your dad, he did a great job and seem likes a wonderful person.

Aubrey said...

Jenna - yes that is my father. What ward are you in? I live in Cambridge, so we are in the Cambridge stake, but still visit my family a lot. Where do you live and are you liking it out here?

Leslie and Alan said...

Go Stuart!

Jenna said...

We live in Newton and we are in the Weston 2nd ward. Where does your family live? Do you like Cambridge! We love Newton! I really like it a lot out here! I just can't believe that fall comes so early, but I can't wait to see all the fall leaves here. You'll have to clue me in on all the great places to visit!