Friday, September 18, 2009

Tea Party, Anyone?



Charlotte trying out her new party house. Disclaimer: I did not want to purchase this bright pink exersaucer, but was desperate to get one at the time and this was the only color that was reasonably priced. Her Auntie Trisha loves it.

As Stuart and I were putting this together we were laughing at all the little toys because there's a cake, purse, mirrors, flowers and tea. So, essentially we are teaching our daughter to eat sweets, spend money, drink tea and be vain. Not too bad:)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Megan said...

How cute! Baby girl stuff is so funny.

Emily said...

Just what you need! Start her young right? Just kidding. She is adorable, I think I had one of those once upon a time and all the toys ended up getting pulled out. I am sure she loves it no matter what the color!

Tracy Laverty said...

You are a crack up! Of course Trisha would approve of this exercaucer. I love mini Char pictures of her laughing and flying in the air. We can't wait to see you soon.