Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bedroom Makeover

Before

After

Before

After

Our bedroom is finally done and I love the new look. It feels better in there - it's amazing how fast I started to detest the gold paint (the pictures and lighting make it look worse) but I love the neutral oatmeal color. We changed the bedding, paint and furniture - almost everything. Here's to a fresh start.

6 comments:

Chillygator said...

Oh my, that looks gorgeous! Can you take a picture of the little black frames? I want to see what you put in them. It looks like a teeny vase?

Emily said...

awesome.... i love it. what did you do with the old bedding? Don't you LOVE that refreshing feeling of getting that all done! Oh I love it!

Bianca said...

love it aubs!

Amy M. said...

It looks beautiful Aubrey. Love it.

The Mormon Monk said...

Hey--that newly painted bedroom looks almost as nice as the one you had in Provo! By the way--while you still remember how much you detested that gold paint--you should read "The Yellow Wallpaper" by Charlotte Perkins Gilman. You covered it up just in time!

Tracy Laverty said...

What a dream!