On Saturday, Stuart took me to the Blue Room in Cambridge and we had one of the best meals. Then we saw An Education (which I really liked) thanks to our friends Adam and Marci for watching Charlotte.
Then on Sunday evening I threw myself a birthday party with a bunch of our friends.

Thanks to Trader Joe's there was plenty of yummy food....although we did make the cupcakes.







We had 20 + people in our little apartment. We also celebrated old school with pin the tail on the donkey and door prizes. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and making this year start off fun.
Thanks to Trader Joe's there was plenty of yummy food....although we did make the cupcakes.
We had 20 + people in our little apartment. We also celebrated old school with pin the tail on the donkey and door prizes. Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and making this year start off fun.
2 comments:
Most fun I've had on the Sabbath. Ever. Thanks for being born!
that is so great! I love that you know how to celebrate such a great day! I am so glad that you married my brother. My life has been made better because of that, as I am sure everyone else's in our family. Especially Stuart's. I love you like a sister. Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment