Friday, February 26, 2010

NM

My mom, my sister Trisha and I went out to New Mexico to visit my grandparents. Charlotte met the last set of her great-grandparents, which is amazing. We had a great visit with my mom's parents and got our fill of Mexican food. Charlotte was our pure entertainment along with the Olympics in the evenings.

4 Generations

Trisha is crazy about Sonic so of course we had to make a stop

A little bit different view than I'm used to


I like CAL's face in this one

In Old Mesilla

CAL checking out grandma

Papa and Grandma Jones with baby CAL
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bianca said...

looks like fun! i have a special spot for your Grandparents Jones:) they showed me Star Valley, Wyoming in a way I'll never forget:) miss you!! Charlotte is adorable, and getting big!!

Amy M. said...

Oh I love these photos Aubrey. You should look at the photo that I have of Mom, in a 4 generation photo. It looks so similar to moms photo of when she was young. What a blessing that was to visit with Grandma and Papa. They look wonderful. I'm so glad that you and Trish were able to get out there for a visit.

Tracy Laverty said...

What a great trip. I love the picture with her Sonic and all the pictures of Grandma and Papa with you all. Charlotte looks adorable!