In Cambridge
She is getting so big! The pigtails are too cute.
haha- I like the one with her head tilted to the side! so cute.
those are adorable... we aren't quite there yet. Maybe I should try! She is so yummy cute!
She keeps getting cuter every day! Those little pigtails look like puppy ears!
the head tilt is great.... but i like the last one- on the verge of a meltdown. she is gorgeous aubs- can't wait to see you guys!
Yea- pigtails!!!! She is adorable. Tell her Aunty Amy says hi.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is getting so big! The pigtails are too cute.
haha- I like the one with her head tilted to the side! so cute.
those are adorable... we aren't quite there yet. Maybe I should try! She is so yummy cute!
She keeps getting cuter every day! Those little pigtails look like puppy ears!
the head tilt is great.... but i like the last one- on the verge of a meltdown. she is gorgeous aubs- can't wait to see you guys!
Yea- pigtails!!!! She is adorable. Tell her Aunty Amy says hi.
Post a Comment