
For my birthday, my sister gave me a box set of planting paperwhites indoors. They are just starting to bloom and a little bit of spring has arrived in February (indoors only, of course). Yes, that is more snow falling in the background, which is why I appreciate the flowers even more.
So far the snow has been more annoying to me than depressing. But waking up to snow again this morning made me wonder if I'll ever see green again. So, as long as I don't venture out or look outside, spring is just right around the corner. Isn't denial great?
3 comments:
You'll see green again. For sure by July.
Looks like you have a green thumb! Its nice to have something grow in the winter
I think I need something like that. Something alive in my house. Great idea! Please tell me this is almost over....
Post a Comment