I love living in the city and one of the many things that I like about city life is the access to museums. After working in an art museum during my undergrad, I have gained a better appreciation for museums and the exhibits and programs they offer.
I realized that within the last 3 months, Charlotte and I have visited the MFA, The Children's Museum, The Aquarium, and the Museum of Science (multiple times). Thanks to grandma and grandpa Layton, we now have a membership to the MOS and plan on going often.
I grew up visiting these same museums, but not as often as Charlotte. Pictures are from today's visit to the MOS.


1 comment:
that's so awesome to have all those museums close by! i miss that about nyc. i should explore here more, but right now all i know about is the wax place- madame tussauds, haha. love ya!
Post a Comment