Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Baby Shower

In May a couple friends and I hosted a baby shower for our good friend Amelia and we had a lot of fun planning everything. Pretty much all the decor and creative ideas are from my friends Bonnie and Kate - I just helped. Even these pictures are Kate's. But the food was great, the company even better, and we had fun celebrating the upcoming arrival of baby S.

Paper mobile - inspiration from here

Fry containers - inspiration from here

Matrix - inspiration from here



The mother-to-be. Photo booth inspiration from here

Props - inspiration from here


Bubble chalkboard talk - inspiration from here


3 comments:

Megan said...

Very cute! I love the photo booth idea.

The Vieiras said...

fun! You are always doing the cutest things. Is the girl on the left in the first prop picture named Gwen? She looks like a girl I knew in the singles ward.

And sorry we haven't managed to get together yet! We really want to see you and Char soon!

Tracy Laverty said...

Wow!!!! Such an amazing job! I love all the ideas you did for her shower. Great job!