Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Trisha's Baby Shower

My sister Trisha is due with her first baby in October, so we hosted a baby shower for her and luckily pulled it off right before Irene hit.



These cake pops were the favors along with marshmallow pops.





This dresser has had a complete makeover. It was in my mom's sewing room for years, neglected and unpainted. My parents and sister Tracy refinished it and painted it raspberry for Trisha, which will go in the nursery. We used it to display the favors.




Dessert Table

The spread, which was delicious
My cousin Cindy and Aunt Jeannine were so helpful.

My attempt at making this cute decoration with cupcake liners.

I caught Charlotte stuffing her face with a petit four. Smart girl.
Overall it was a lovely party.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

ellen said...

Looks like another girl. :)

Megan said...

The shower looks like it was beautiful. Congrats to your sister- she looks great! I love the pink dresser.

Cobbs Hill said...

My shower couldn't have been more perfect- the decorations, the guests, the food and the general out poring of love was more than I could have hoped for. Thank you SO much!

Tracy Laverty said...

I'm with Charlotte stuffing her face with a petite four. What a beautiful job you and mom did on the party. You two are quite a pair of Martha's. Love all the decorations and food. Love you!