Even though I'm still a little bitter that we didn't go to the island this weekend, I convinced Stuart to go to Crane beach with me. It was of course packed (being a holiday weekend) but a beautiful beach, which is about 40 minutes north of the city. Crane beach is right next to Castle Hill, which we've been to a couple of times, but this was our first time at that beach.
The sand was perfectly soft and the ocean was freezing New England water, which is really nice once you get numb. Charlotte and I had a lot of fun playing in the waves.
On our way home we stopped by a nice farmstand and got some delicious blackberries and fresh corn. I love you autumn, but I'm not ready to let go of summer.
1 comment:
I am totally with you and would have an even harder time if there were a beach nearby.
Post a Comment