My dad turns 60 tomorrow, but last week my mom, sisters and I threw him a big surprise birthday party.....and yes he was so surprised. We had such a great time planning this party for months now and we pulled it off with no problems. All my sisters were there, my dad's sister and his two cousins, and two of his old Marine Corps buddies flew in as well. In total, I think we had 60 people for a 60th birthday party.

Picture of my dad's 7th birthday party on a pony. Classic.

Just look at that face! He literally jumped back.

Oh the lies that my mother had to tell him. She was so excited (for the party that is, not the lies).

Of course all 5 of us girls started to cry immediately when he stepped in.
My sister Trisha made a drum cake for my dad, which he asks for every year since he was 7.
My dad with his Marine Corps buddies. You can't see the picture very well, but it's a picture of the three of them 30 years ago.
The party
The original 7
p.s. I think my dad doesn't age. He looks the same 25 years ago.
2 comments:
This is Emily... But I stole an iPad that is lying around my parents house and I don't know who it belongs to... What an amazing production you made for you dad. What an amazing gift. I love the photos and it seems like it was an amazing party. Love it! We miss you.
This is kinda weird... My dad turns 60 today, oct. 3rd. Same day, same year... Cool!
Post a Comment