Monday, November 28, 2011

Big Thanksgiving 2011

This year for Thanksgiving Stuart and I hosted dinner with our friends and I think I can say it was a success! In total, we had 26 adults and 5 kids, so luckily we were able to use my parent's home since they were out of town. Everyone brought LOTS of food so we really did have a feast and plenty of leftovers too.

I am quite proud of myself since I was able to organize enough tables, chairs, linens, china, flatware, glasses, etc. for everyone. I really wanted to have a nice Thanksgiving dinner that didn't include paper cups and plastic forks.

We have wonderful friends who helped not only with the food and set up, but did all the dishes too! I didn't even do one dish! It was a large group, but everyone contributed and it was nice to spend the holiday with our Cambridge family.






2 comments:

Lisa H. said...

best thanksgiving EVER! thanks for making it happen, aubrey. it was beautiful.

Emily said...

I am so proud of you and impressed. That is amazing! what did you do in substitute of turkey? I'm really interested!