In the beginning of May we took a trip to Utah to visit Stuart's family. Unfortunately I didn't have much time there as I went down to New Mexico for my grandfather's funeral, but Stuart and Charlotte stayed in Utah and had a great time with the Layton's. I felt like I spent most of my time on an airplane; however, we did get a chance to visit the zoo, grandparents, cousins, and my best friend Bianca. Charlotte had a great time playing with cousins and even though it was a short trip for me - it was a nice visit.
 |
| The Layton's view |
 |
| Feeding the horses |
 |
| Nice teeth |
 |
| Great Grandma Layton |
 |
| Shopping for fruit trees |
 |
| Bianca with her adorable babes: Penny and Hazel |
 |
| Auntie Bridget and matching braids |
 |
| Cousins Ashley and Zoe |
 |
| Cousins Taylor and Kate |
 |
| Little Lynlee |
 |
| Grandma and Grandpa Layton |
 |
| Great Grandma Pope |
 |
| The Aquarium |
No comments:
Post a Comment