Sunday, July 15, 2012

Newport Day

What do you do with a jet-lagged person? Make them go on day trip of course. We went to Newport, RI on Saturday for the day and had a lovely time. Stuart was a good sport even though he's still getting back to Boston time. We ate lobstah rolls, went to the beach and did some fun shopping. No, we didn't visit the mansions due to a 3 year old, but still enjoyed Newport. 

I'd probably buy this if I could - I'm that crazy about nautical items

Just your average home by the ocean

Just getting sand everywhere

Gooseberry Beach

Jet-lagged Stuart
Got a cool tote bag like this - made from recycled sails. 

Charlotte is always ready for ice cream
Stuart's find and gift to me. Can't tell you how much I love this!

2 comments:

Cagney and Laci said...

What a fun trip! I love that bag, what a great idea!

Charlene said...

Love the bag and the mug. Glad you had a fun day. Hope Stuart is adjusting to the new time. Lots of love to you all. Hug Mini Char for me.