Well, after 3 weeks of vacation and family time we are back in the city. It's always beautiful and lovely on Martha's Vineyard and hard to come back to reality. Charlotte, of course had a great time with cousins and picked up some nice new vocabulary like, "stinky pants" and "poopy head" (I blame the twins). But overall it was a fabulous trip and I'm missing the quiet little dirt lanes and the quaintness of the island. However, I'm not missing the swarms of mosquitoes and ridiculous amount of deer ticks.
Yet, the island is a special place to me and my family as I'm the 5th generation and Charlotte is the 6th generation to live in the Carriage House. But don't let these pictures fool you - there's a lot of work as well as play that goes on. There's always projects to be done, which I'll post separately, but it's nice to see the fun, carefree photos of vacation.
5 comments:
Two things: first of all I LOVE your bathing suit! I can only see the top, but i am really into that style right now! ALso, we need to insert Lynlee into that pic where Charlotte is laying in the sand with her cousin in the matching suit. She has the same one! I love it.
Loved all the pictures....it always makes me wish you were closer.
iesvaiuLove all the pictures. They made me immediately homesick to with you all. Thanks, Aubs.
the picture of sleeping/dead-tired charlotte and one of the twins is priceless. love it. also love all the other beauties, too! so many girls! miss you so much! i will call you soon when we can have a good chat. love you guys!
this is bianca, by the way. I guess carla is logged into my computer! oops.
I didn't know you could go inside the light house. What a fun thing to do. I missed being with all of you. Great pictures.
Post a Comment