Sunday, August 26, 2012

Woodstock, Vermont

For our 7th anniversary Stuart and I booked a little getaway at this Inn, located in Vermont, while my sister Trisha was kind enough to watch Charlotte. It was lovely. We spent some time at the spa, lounged on these adirondack chairs and were in bread heaven at the King Arthur Flour headquarters. I seriously wanted everything there, but I did a fabulous job restraining myself. We would love to go back and spend more time there. 













3 comments:

Megan said...

Happy anniversary! Your trip location looks so pretty.

Charlene said...

What a beautiful place to celebrate. Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Alicia drove through here on her trip out here and was in awe. So between her feelings about it and your blog post, I think I need to visit. Hopefully in September while I can still travel. Sounds amazing!