We took a few hours last Saturday to tour the John Adams and John Quincy Adams historical sites. Located about 15-20 minutes from us in the Braintree/Quincy area, are the birth places of two of our American Presidents.

This is Peacefield - the Adams house for 4 generations before they turned it into a museum.
3 comments:
Hi Aubs! looks like you are having fun little weekend adventures, so cool to be able to live near all those historical sites! I miss you! love ya!
What the?!? AUBS?
Mama Char just sent me a comment on my blog and said she got it from you! There's SO much catching up to do and I've been trying to hunt Trisha down like some sort of weirdo stalker.
I love all your blogs and I'll be posting on Trisha's TOTALLY cute cake blog too! Love you all!
LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair!
Aubs-
It has been forever! I saw your blog on Mia's site and I am stoked to see you are doing well, and have an adorable haircut!
Hope all is well- Someday we need to reunite!
Lyns
Post a Comment