Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Its funny because its true



click on the image to see it full-size

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

I think these are more Stuart's sentiments than they are mine; however, I may get there one day. This is a classic example of our ward.

Anonymous said...

HA!

I don't have a wife, but I'm sure my dad attends one of these support groups. I'm in my last semester of grad school, and he asks me every time we're on the phone, "So, are you sure you're on track to graduate this semester?"

Megan said...

That is like a Relief Society enrichment activity.

Nakita Ellis said...

Aubrey! Totally random I know, but I have looked to see if you have a blog for quite sometime now, and look, I found your blog! I'm glad because I've wondered and wondered how you've been and no longer have your phone number! Anyway, hope you don't think I'm too weird, I miss you and hope all is well.

- Nakita

Joanne Woods said...

I used to think that jokes like this were funny...now it just makes me tear up...


:)

Nakita Ellis said...

Hey, May 5th, that's coming up. I'd never wish for you to go past due, but just so you know my b-day is on the 7th...so you could name your baby Nakita if she is born then ;) jk. We are living in Heber, UT, and are actually thinking of taking a trip to Boston sometime this year. We have some family there, so if we do, I'll let you know and we'll have to meet up!!