Tuesday, February 17, 2009

P.S.

Mr. Sprinkles died 24 hours later - so much for our new addition. I guess we're not really fish people afterall. I was so upset because I really liked him and was concerned about him....but I listened to the stupid teenage Petco worker and didn't buy a heater, which I should have because I think his water was too cold in our frigid apartment. Sad story.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

R.I.P., Mr. Sprinkles.

Bridget said...

so sad. I was very excited for you to have a pet fish...i guess that is good heads up though for some day when you get the beagle upgrade....he he. sorry, that was sad.

Bianca said...

aubrey! that is so funny. maybe his ego was hurt you didn't post a real pic of him and opted for the ever-stylish full-tailed advertisement you found on google images. also i love you, and your adorable belly! i'm 2 posts late, but i feel like my life has been ooc...better late than never-
xxxxxxx b
and i'll give you a call asap

Mark said...

I hope your beagle will last longer...