Monday, February 9, 2009

Tummy Time

I can't believe I'm doing this - but here's a recent picture of me - belly and all in a bathing suit. Go ahead friends... laugh it up, be shocked and comment on how big I've gotten. Well, I must have some self-confidence in order to post a picture like this. I think the hat helps. So, I just started my 7th month and I don't know how, but I'm only going to get bigger (in case you haven't noticed that's what happens when you're pregnant). It's like carrying around a permanent soccer ball. And yes, this little girl is a kicker, perhaps more gymnast, but I feel her dance parties everyday. Hooray for big bellies!


6 comments:

Bridget said...

AND hurray for Dance Parties!!!! you are so cute!

Alisa said...

oh, i think you look so cute! I love preggo bellies! looks like you guys had so much fun in aruba!! how fun!

Leslie and Alan said...

Hooray for big bellies and hooray for the confidence to enjoy them!

Youngfamily said...

OH MY GOSH YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!!! we will have to put our girls in a gymnastics class in the summer times together. You look just so beautiful.

Jenna said...

You are such a cute pregnant! You look beautiful.

Nakita Ellis said...

Darling and CONGRATS!! I just had a little girl Januray 3rd and being a mom is the greatest! And girls are the BEST, SOOO fun to shop for! I'm excited for you, you two will make a cute baby!!