Friday, March 27, 2009

Heads Up - Literally

I have a feeling this little girl is going to be stubborn, rebellious, obstinate or perhaps all the above. I say this because I had my doctors appointment yesterday and found out that she's still breech! The doctor thought she might be breech at 32 weeks - I'm 34 weeks now. Now, before all you experienced mothers or friends of mothers comment on how you think to turn a breech baby - I'm not looking for suggestions yet. I go back to the doc's in 2 weeks and am scheduled for an ultrasound. If the baby has turned by then - great. If not, then we'll need to talk about the next steps. So, I guess we shall see.

Let's be honest, as much as I love to feel her doing Tai Bo - my ribcage does not.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Yuck, I am so sorry. I have no advice, and I know you don't want it. All I have is empathy. Hang in there... I am so excited for you. You are a trooper.

Youngfamily said...

I feel so sorry for you. But no matter what everything will turn out great. Soon enough she will be out. The last month seems to go fairly quick.

Tracy Laverty said...

Hey- don't worry too much, she really could still move. It will all work out. I love you!

Leslie Ann said...

Annie was breach. I feel for you. hang in there you are almost done.