My mom and my sisters went all out and did an amazing job hosting a baby shower for me. The theme (if you can't tell) is Paris and they planned the food and decor perfectly. I think the pictures tell all. By the way - the quiche was homemade by mom and all the pastries were made by Trisha (not Whole Foods). It was a great party! I got some wonderful gifts including the crib and crib mattress, which I will post pictures soon once it's all set up. Thank you so much to my mom, mother-in-law and sisters.
Maddie loved it too
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW Aubrey, congrats! You are almost done and I did'nt even know you were pregnant. And you look great.
Hey, beautiful mama! I am so sad that I couldn't make the baby shower, but I guess I have a good reason (a darn cute one too:) I can't wait to meet your sweet little girl when she comes. You are getting so close now! Marty and I have a gift for you, and I think we're going to give it to Char tomorrow to bring to you. Keep busy these last few weeks, and let me know if you need anything!
3 comments:
WOW Aubrey, congrats! You are almost done and I did'nt even know you were pregnant. And you look great.
Hey, beautiful mama! I am so sad that I couldn't make the baby shower, but I guess I have a good reason (a darn cute one too:) I can't wait to meet your sweet little girl when she comes. You are getting so close now! Marty and I have a gift for you, and I think we're going to give it to Char tomorrow to bring to you. Keep busy these last few weeks, and let me know if you need anything!
pretty shower!! wish I could have been there. so excited for you Aubs! :)
Post a Comment