"Do you want me to get you some hay and twigs so you can build a nest?"
If only it was that simple. Why is it that I'd be willing to spend more money on her clothes than mine? When she is only going to wear it a few times before she out grows it. Will post pictures of the nursery soon - just waiting on a few more items.
4 comments:
Aubrey, you have been a "nester" ever since I have known you. Any one at Club 61 can attest to the fact that you were always tiding up after us. I cannot imagine what you must be going through now! Have fun shopping for baby dresses. You have to put up nursery pics soon.
I keep messing up. Obviously the above comment from Chris is actually from me. Chris was using my laptop yesterday and did not sign out of google!
Baby clothes are so dang cute! I can't even imagine the temptation to buy all things adorable. I'm so excited for you! Any recommendations of where to live out there? We're trying to figure it out.
Post a Comment