Although I was born and raised in Mass I have never been to a cranberry bog, so it was fun when my friend Marci suggested we visit one. This past weekend also happened to be a cranberry festival in Edaville, located in Carver, MA.
We saw the floating cranberries, took a train ride around the bogs and ate lots of carni food, but there was a serious lack of cranberries! Don't get me wrong - I'll never be upset with sweet potato fries, kettle corn and fried dough; but at least they could've had some crasins....seeing as this was a cranberry festival.
Nonetheless, we had a good time with our friends the Gentry's and Marci.
4 comments:
We were there too! How funny.
Great pictures- how fun to visit the bogg lands of New England. By the way- love the scarf!
she has such an aubrey face! seriously that is so cute. I love the expressiveness of her.
Okay so now that I am here, you're going to have to tell me how you find out about all these great festivals. I want to see everything while I am here but have no idea where to start!
Hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment