that is so great that she likes it so much. ashley always gives me the look of death when I try to give her a second bite... um I'll try again in a few weeks.
She looks like she is loving real food. I was cracking up with the sitting up video when she lands on her face! She is getting so big and cuter everyday.
3 comments:
that is so great that she likes it so much. ashley always gives me the look of death when I try to give her a second bite... um I'll try again in a few weeks.
She looks like she is loving real food. I was cracking up with the sitting up video when she lands on her face! She is getting so big and cuter everyday.
The grandparents love it. Thanks. I think I might go make myself some rice cereal. Charlotte makes it look so good.
Post a Comment