Monday, June 27, 2011

Vineyard Times

I've been lucky and have been to the Vineyard a couple times this past month with friends. First we brought down some couple friends with us and then the following weekend I invited 7 girlfriends of mine for a girls weekend. I love escaping to the Vineyard as often as I can and sharing my favorite place. I had more pictures, but sadly my phone was stolen again (this is not my year with cell phones).





3 comments:

Megan said...

That looks so fun. Your friends are so lucky!

Rachel Durazzani said...

Oh fun! Summer is the best. And I LOVE your hair.

Jenna said...

Sounds wonderful! I've yet to make it to the Vineyard, but it's definitely on the list. When I make it I'll have to ask you for recommendations for sure! Looking at the comments, how do you know Rachel? She was in my former ward. Also, the Vieras (sp?) are in my parent's ward! Small world.