Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Painting Weekend

Last weekend I went down to the island with my sisters and worked on the room above our garage, which we call the loft. It's a large room that used to house the girls (my sisters and cousin) but has been needing a change. It had a complete makeover and still needs some more. We painted A LOT, got a new bed and some furniture as well as new decor items. We plan on making some pillows, adding curtains and side tables and eventually replacing the dressers. So, it's not 100% done yet as we plan to fix up the bathroom this summer, but it's already a huge difference. 

 The painters

Before 

 After


Writing desk

Before


 After

Reading nook 

Before

After


Grandma and Ruby


VH Harbor

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to miss that buttery yellow

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan said...

Good work! It already looks great.

Alana said...

I'm so jealous. I've only been once but it was like a little slice of heaven. Looks so good.