Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fenway Franks

To celebrate our 4th anniversary Stuart got us tickets to a Red Sox game and boy did he pick the right game. Our game consisted a little bit of everything: 1) Awesome bench clearing fight (thank you Youkilis) 2) Francona getting kicked out - good drama 3) Three homers 4) Fenway food 5) A rain delay 6) And of course the Red Sox winning!
Classic.

The Fight

Francona

Us enjoying it all

6 comments:

jackie said...

that's so cool! i totally just watched that fight on espn! (can you tell who is controlling the remote...)

KeriLyn and Matthew said...

oh my....a little on the envious side!!! How fun!!!

Jenna said...

That's awesome! We drove past the stadium during the game...that's as good as I got. I went to a Yankees /Red Sox game last year, my only time to Fenway, and it was sadly boring! Everyone was so quiet and there was no drama! So I'm glad yours was much more entertaining!

Megan said...

Sounds fun! Of course you would enjoy the fighting.

Lindsey said...

We saw this on tv!!! My hubby will be so jealous that you were there :) We are huge Boston fans!

Bonnie said...

There is nothing like a good fight at the ball park. I will never forget Nolan Ryan putting Robin Ventura in a headlock and beating the snot out of him when he charged the plate in 1993. I think that is the only thing my kids remember out of all of the pro baseball games we attended